- David Fernández Duque (Stanford): Non-deterministic semantics for dynamic topological logic
- Pavel Hrubeš (Czech Academy of Sciences): On lengths of proofs in non-classical logics
- Andrey Bovykin (Steklov/Liverpool): Independence results in concrete mathematics
- Peter Koellner (Harvard): On reflection principles
- Thierry Coquand (Göteborg): Space of valuations
All great logicians, with great projects. Congratulations!
All applicants submitted papers on their research projects. Papers by the winners (and the finalists) will shortly appear in a special issue of the Annals. There will be a colloquium honoring the winners on April 27 (the eve of Kurtele’s 101st birthday)