The deadline to submit abstracts for contributed talks at the ASL Annual Meeting in Storrs, CT this May is today!
There will be a super exciting Special Session on History and Philosophy of Logic, featuring:
- Teresa Kouri (Ohio State), Carnap on translations
- Daniel Nolan (ANU), Reflections on Routley’s Ultralogic Program
- Dave Ripley (UConn), Toward a naive type theory
- Gil Sagi (MCMP), Invariance criteria: terms and constraints
- Zeynep Soysal (Harvard), Unfolding the content of the concept of set
- Sean Walsh (Irvine), The prehistory of the subsystems of second-order arithmetic (joint work with Walter Dean)